Video Monitoring Services - Value-Added
Video Monitoring Services is our value-added solution that connects your video network, UAS streams and smart sensors to one of our monitoring centers seamlessly. Utilizing your existing video network infrastructure and systems, you can have our video monitoring team to provide around-the-clock alert verification, video, payload and sensor alert verification and alert management.
Many traditional security systems are reactive, they typically wait for a trigger to sound an alert or alarm and notify the police after criminals are already on your property, or video is reviewed after the fact. This often results in false calls, delayed police response time, and a greater opportunity for criminals to get away without being engaged.
Epiphany Video Monitoring Services takes a proactive approach with live monitoring and surveillance. Our highly trained staff monitor key areas of your facility, perimeter or physical infrastructure to help prevent crimes before they happen. We don’t wait for alarms.
We watch for and evaluate suspicious activity in real time. Our trained operators activate speakers, initiate UAS and robot reconnaissance or response at unwanted trespassers who typically go running off your property, since they are unaware, they are being watched. We notify onsite security and call police with live reports on criminals often before they break in or do damage.
Video Monitoring Services & Alert Management
Tired of doing your own reactive video searches? The video monitoring services team reviews camera, UAS and robot video streams, and sensor alerts, to provide a concise summary of images with fused intelligence. This information is sent to decision makers and archived, including related police report information, if available. Our video monitoring services team video review department helps save clients time and money by providing customized reporting to help deliver video evidence and customized reporting.
We monitor and manage video cameras, payloads, smart sensors and related equipment installed or connected to an electronic security system, at a protected property anywhere in the world. Each Video Monitoring Services center is staffed and On Call 24 hours a Day, 7 days a Week to:
- Monitor Cameras and Payload Video Streams
- Monitor Fused Smart Sensor Intelligence
- Alert Monitoring and Management for All Data
- Deliver Actionable Intelligence to Ground Forces
- Provide Situational Awareness to Control or Decision Makers
- Interact with People, Security or Systems at a Protected Property
- Interact with People, Security or Systems at a the Command Center
- Provide mass notification or notify specific parties at events
Additional services include:
- Video Review Services
- Autonomous Aerial Patrol and Reconnaissance
- Autonomous Target and Track
- Autonomous Robot Patrol and Reconnaissance
- Visual Gun Recognition (Static and Aerial)
- Gun Shot Detection
- Non-Lethal Countermeasures
- Audio deterrent
- UAS and Smart Sensor Integration
- Interactive Monitoring
- Remote Connectivity
- Video Cameras
- Motion Sensors
- Facial and Gender Recognition
- License Plate Recognition
- LIDAR - Trip Wire/Distance Measuring
- Seismic, Vibration Sensing
- Multigas Detectors, Toxic and/RR Slightly Toxic
- Air Quality: Ozone, Particulate Matter, Carbon Monoxide, Sulfur Dioxide, And Nitrous Oxide
- Temperature + Variances In
- Incident reports
- Incident backup
- Video archive
- Remote maintenance
- IT services for remote support
- Stealth’s IT staff is on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.