Urban Security Sensor
Urban Security Sensor
Urban Security Sensor - IoT-based safety and monitoring Solutions for securing vulnerable and hazardous zones, large and small. Urban Security Sensor Solutions combine IoT technology with the rich selection of sensors and alert mechanisms available today to create an intelligent and completely scalable safety and monitoring solution.
The high-tech detection and early warning system is safer, less expensive, and more productive than a human or physical barrier, and provides mission-critical feedback to people in the area and any personnel that need to be notified.
Safety personnel can get full visibility to the scene with advanced remote viewing capabilities. The M2M and data mesh architecture make the solution affordable and deployable anywhere, on almost any scale.
Reliable and Deployable
The Urban Security Sensor’s IoT technology creates robust, on-premises networks — with a wide range of sensors providing critical data — that fuse and process sensor data. The Urban Security Sensor’s fog computing capabilities streamline this data for immediate delivery, locally and over the Internet, saving you time and money.
The Security Sensor mesh network is self-healing and self-managed: if one sensor breaks down or if Internet connection is delayed or interrupted, the network can still operate. A solar power option — the Urban Security Sensor Juizebox — is available for making a Urban Security Sensor solution completely self-powered, self-functioning, and reliable.
Urban Security Sensors can be static or mobile. A sensor can be installed in a permanent location, and covered in different “skins” making them unnoticeable, part of the normal surroundings or bulletproof. An Urban Security Sensor can also be completely mobile — ground team can simply drop sensors where they are needed and walk away.
Huge range of detection methods available
- Video cameras
- Motion sensors
- Facial and gender recognition
- License plate recognition
- LIDAR - trip wire/distance measuring
- Multigas detectors, toxic and/or slightly toxic
- Air quality: ozone, particulate matter, carbon monoxide, sulfur dioxide, and nitrous oxide
- Temperature + variances in
- UAV Integration
- Others Available
The Urban Security Sensor IoT IntraCore combines data from multiple sensors and generates an alarm based on user configurable thresholds. Multi-dimensional alarming ensures Urban Security Sensor use every possible method to alert command control, ground forces, contractors, first responders, law enforcement, the public and/or employees.
Wide range of detection capabilities with sensor fusion Urban Security Sensor rely on a wide range of sensors that can be setup to detect motion, vibration, sound, smells, gases, balance, temperature, radiation, electrical voltage, or almost any combination thereof.
Each Security Sensor contains a power-efficient multi-core computing platform running Urban Security Sensor IoT IntraCore software. IntraCore uses a novel cognitive behavior fusion engine to process sensor data coming in through the individual sensors. A series of complex algorithms collect, manipulate, and populate a “prior knowledge repository” with real-time findings from the sensor network. Each sensor type is configured and integrated into IntraCore.
- Text, telephone, and/or email notification
- Flashing LED lights, of any color (usually red and green)
- Digital signs
- Custom audio messages uploaded on the fly
- Pre-recorded sounds from speakers, such as a warning message, alarm bells or sirens
- Vibrating wrist devices
- Potential for wireless emergency alert
- Potential broadcast through emergency broadcast system
- Customizable alarms and alarm zones
- Option to create an alarm zone amongst several or many sensors
- Location-independent: sensors can be placed in one area and alarms placed in another