UAS Pilots Needed
UAS Pilots Needed - Thank you for your interest in working with Noice Industries! Please complete the questions below to help us pair you with the right drone missions. Noice Industries serves clients of all sizes so all pilots, whether beginner, intermediate or advanced are welcome to join our network.
The person in this role is responsible for operating Noice Industries (un)manned aircraft for patrol, surveillance, reconnaissance and security missions.
Fill Out Application Below
- Familiarity with manned and unmanned systems, fixed-wing and multi-rotor
- Experience with PixHawk Autopilot Systems
- Experience with flying FPV
- Experience with mission planner
- Private Pilot’s License
- Experience and familiarity with FAA Regulations CFR Part 91, 107
- Experience with General Aviation Rules
- Ability to communicate clearly even under high pressure situations
- Ability to maintain focus during extended flight operations
- Commercial Pilot’s License, Instrument or Instructor Rating
- Experience with International Unmanned Systems Regulations
- Maintain and operate a fleet of (un)manned aircraft
- Adhere to, and assist in the development of, flight operations protocols
- Create Mission Plans and Test Cards
- Travel throughout the U.S. and internationally to carry out delivery missions
- Piccolo / PixHawk Autopilot Systems: 1 year (Required)
- General Aviation Rules: 1 year6 months (Required)
- manned and unmanned systems, fixed wing and multi-rotor: 1 year (Required)
- Private Pilot's License (Required)
- Commercial Pilot's License (Preferred)
This is a unique opportunity for you to contribute to the future of security and public safety, and make a long lasting impact.
We have developed indoor and outdoor UAS solutions, we provide full time work, management positions, hire contractors and UAS pilots needed the operation of their own security businesses.